Self-Assessment Tax Returns

The constant stream of changes to tax legislation means not only are the returns becoming more complex, but taxpayers also risk incurring penalties through failing to complete their returns on time or correctly.

The aim here is to save you a lot of time, worry and money by handling your self-assessment for you. We can handle all the necessary computations, complete your return and provide general advice on how to minimise your tax liability. As a registered tax agent, we can act on your behalf in dealing directly with HM Revenue & Customs and file all your returns on line.

As a self-employed trader, you’ll need to prepare and file a self-assessment return containing sole trader business accounts. Your profits are taxed as income and you’ll need to pay fixed-rate Class 2 National Insurance contributions (NICs) regardless of any profits you make. You must also account for and pay Class 4 NICs on your profits.

We offer a free one hour initial consultation and fixed monthly charges so there are no surprises.

Are you interested in self-assessment service?

Get in touch




© Copyright 2019 Kings Oak Accountancy Services Ltd. Company Reg No. 6866475

Website by Cloud

back to top